Milparinka Support Coordinators can assist you with approaching your NDIS plan and funding with confidence. However, please be aware that we do not have a large Support Coordination team and we are not looking for it to get much bigger. We prefer a service size that lets us spend our time knowing people well rather than being bogged down in the bureaucracy that larger teams seem to create.
We understand that everyone has different needs levels. It doesn’t matter if you have lower support requirements or you have a lot of complex support needs, we can assist you in the following ways:
- Breaking down and explaining your NDIS funding in a way that makes sense to you.
- Supporting you to understand you NDIS goals and working with you to set out a plan on how to achieve them.
- Assisting you to build your general NDIS fluency and increase your capacity and resilience
- Training for you on how to navigate the NDIS portal.
- Giving you a range of choices about who provides you with support and other NDIS related services – the advice we offer you will always be impartial.
- Assistance with engaging with providers over the course of your plan to form lasting and beneficial relationships
- Crisis resolution support.
- Preparing with you for planning meetings and reporting to the NDIA on outcomes to make sure you can ask for the right funding as your life changes or your capacity grows.
Milparinka is a registered provider of Level 2 Coordination of Supports. Give us a call to talk about how you might speak to your NDIS planner about including this funding if you do not have it already.
If you think that you might want to use Milparinka for your support coordination, please give us a call to chat about it to see if we have space and if you think we are a good fit for you, before nominating us to a planner as your provider.